Hi! My first Reel✨Sharing my Roasted Spicy Cauliflower Recipe with Lemon Garlic Tahini Sauce 🍋🧄 I serve this with an arugula salad tossed in lemon, OO, salt & pepper. Super easy, super healthy👉🏼
1. Chop a head of cauliflower into florets or buy pre-bought florets (2 bags)
2. In a large bowl mix 2-3 tbs olive oil, squeeze of a lemon, salt, pepper, cumin, garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, and cayenne. Be generous - but the spice level us up to you!
3. Toss cauliflower in the mixture and coat completely. Place on a parchment lined baking sheet and bake @ 425 for 20-25 minutes.
4. Meanwhile, make the sauce: 1/2 cup tahini, juice of 1/2 a lemon, 3 tbs water, 1 tbs coconut or almond milk, 3/4 tsp each of salt, garlic powder, and cumin. You may need to adjust the amount of liquid you use based on the consistency of your tahini.
4. Serve cauliflower with lotsss of sauce, medjool dates, parsley, & enjoy!